COVID-19 STUDIO POLICIES
Here are the studio policies and procedures moving forward in consideration of the COVID-19 disease.
The information found here is based on CDC recommendations, and adheres to the guidelines of the three-phased approach presented by the federal government.
I will be following the State of Connecticut’s regulations and ensure that my business can meet the appropriate guidelines outlined here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/.
At Looking Up Photography, I make client safety my number one priority. My day-to-day studio operations have been adjusted to maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
Covid-19 Photography Studio Policies
• Studio availability is limited to newborn, baby, child and maternity photography only. Full Family sessions will take place outdoors.
• Only the parents and the child being photographed will be allowed in the studio during the session. No extended family members will be permitted. A family member may bring siblings for a family photo at the beginning of the session.
• Family members entering the studio will be asked to participate in a screening process.
• Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or lower will be allowed to enter the studio.
• I require shoes off at the door.
• I (the Photographer) will wear a cloth mask at all times. Masks will also be available for purchase for parents if they would like to wear one.
• Multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout studio, as well as a bathroom for hand washing.
• Please bring your own prepackaged snacks/drinks.
• Standard cleaning precautions before and after every individual session will include: cleaning high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, phones, etc., laundering studio fabrics, emptying and sanitizing trash receptacles, cleaning and disinfecting the bathroom.
• Professional cleanings on a weekly basis.
I look forward to providing you with a safe space to capture your Precious Moments!
The best way to reach me is via email at email@example.com.
**Book your session with confidence! For existing bookings and new bookings, postpone up to 72 hours prior to your session and receive a full credit of any deposits already paid towards any session through December 2021.**
I know you don't want to miss out on capturing all the precious moments of your little ones! So be sure to book ahead and reserve your spot, knowing you will not lose your deposit if the session needs to be postponed. ❤️
Many thanks for your understanding. Please feel free to CONTACT ME with any questions.